You can allow other people to use your WordPress admin features. You can allow users to register themselves. Each user will have a user account and a profile they can configure and edit. Each user is assigned a role. The role defines what a user can do on your website.
- Administrator: Has full control over the website.
- Subscriber: Can subscribe to content
- Contributor: Can contribute by posting content on the website but they cannot publish content.
- Author: Publish, edit, and delete your own published content.
- Editor: Author privileges on all content and ability to manage categories and moderate comments